Sunday, September 25, 2011

About Me

About Me

Welcome to my blog!  My name is Arely Tamez-Cabrera, and I am from San Antonio, TX.  My blog is about photography, and how to use professional trick and tips, so that a regular average Joe like myself at one point, is able to create a pretty decent photograph. As a Multimedia mayor, I was required to learn about photography, and taught to apply basic photography skills, at a beginner professional level, throughout a sixteen week course.  From studying, passing, and applying my Photography skills; I was and I am able to not only teach others, but also assist others with any problems they might occur during their field shots (camera adjustments).  If you feel like you need help in this area, please feel free to contact me at a_5t@yahoo.com or call me at 555-555-0005. I look forward to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment